I'm bored. My kids are taking a test. I have so much more I could be doing with my time, but instead I have decided to let you all get to know me a little better and so here are some ...
Confessions of the Sunflower Kid...
1. I like the smell of my dog's feet... they smell like popcorn and mown grass... does this make me weird?
2. I could eat zingers for breakfast everyday. For those of you unfortunate souls who have never experienced their glory, zingers are basically a twinky that has this totally artificially colored yellow icing on top.They are so gloriously bad for you.
3. I have seen Forest Gump and You've Got Mail more times than I would like to count. I just always have to watch them when they come on tv... it's like Tom Hanks takes control of my brain.
Life is strange, yet surprisingly lovely. I am a beginning teacher who recently ended a 10 year relationship and marriage. And so, here are the things I have committed myself to:
1. I will live a happy life.
2. I will reconnect/discover things in my life that I love.
3. I will be courageous