Friday, March 19, 2010

SPLURGE!!!

I've been trying to reconnect with things that make me happy through this blog. One thing that I don't have to reconnect with, though, is music. I L-O-V-E my music collection. I have been lugging around my 2nd generation brick/dinosaur of an iPod for 5 years now. Yes, it was often the butt of jokes (especially by my students), but, hey, it worked. My iPod and I have been through quite a bit together: sprint triathalon training, graduate school study sessions, lots of party play lists, classroom setups and takedowns, lots of time reading on the beach. Well, last weekend it finally bit the dust.

RIP Old iPod
Hello New iPod Touch

 
I have a hard time spending large sums of money on myself, but I have decided that this is one area where I'm going to go all out and buy myself the top o' the line iPod touch because, well, I totally deserve it, and it's almost my birthday so yeah, happy birthday to me (a couple weeks early). Today, after work, I will be purchasing this:

YEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment