Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Someone Needs an Attitude Adjustment...

Last night I got an email that one of the bands I am currently obsessed with, Phoenix, is coming to a town near me. Going through this whole divorce thing, my initial thought was, "I have no one to go with." I do have some single lady friends but none of them are into this band. My brother and his wife would potentially go except, they will have a week old baby boy at that point so that was a no. I had kinda resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be going. Then I decided that this was no way to meet my goals that I outlined in this very blog. So here's what I did in my facebook status: "ATTENTION: Is anyone going to see Phoenix? If so, I may want to tag along... someone please say yes..." And within minutes, I have a show buddy to go with AND a free place to stay that night. This whole single thing is gonna take an attitude adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment